G Suite is a comprehensive suite of cloud computing, collaboration, and productivity tools developed by Google Cloud. The set of cloud tools allows businesses to store, transfer, and collaborate work effortlessly. The G Suite admin panel is the primary tool that manages your in-depth settings, preferences, and user information. In other words, it is a single place to manage all your G Suite services. Users may face some problems in G Suite Admin login. These problems can be fixed on your own after following a few steps. If you still face difficulty to login, contact your cloud service provider. (BITS is a leading cloud service provider in Australia offering flexible G Suite Business plans.)
Common Admin Login Issues & Their Solutions
- admin.google.com is for G Suite accounts only. Regular Gmail accounts cannot be used to sign in to this.
If you face the error while trying to login to your G Suite Admin console, you may
be signing with a personal Gmail account (that ends with .gmail.com)
- Go to Google Admin Console for which copy the URL- https://admin.google.com
- Press the tab Add Account
- Now, sign in with your G Suite admin address and password (your G Suite or cloud identity.
2.You forget your Cloud Identity account password.
You as an administrator of an enterprise G Suite forget the password. In this situation, don’t panic because solutions are available to fix the issue.
Reset your G Suite admin password on your own
- Click on the URL of Google Admin console- https://admin.google.com
- Provide your valid username and then press Next
- Click Forgot Password and follow the wizard
If the admin panel is operated by two persons, with Super Admin Privileges, password is reset the G Suite admin password. Follow the steps of the link-https://support.google.com/a/answer/33319
3.The G Suite admin has left the job and no one has the access of the admin panel.
1.The problem can fix if you contact your previous admin to ask the G Suite username and password.
2.If you cannot contact the person, all you need is to fill out the Google admin console login issues form (click the link-https://support.google.com/a/contact/recovery_form)
You can contact your G Suite service provider to fill the form on behalf of you and add some recovery options to your G Suite account.